Saturday, November 20, 2010

Six week of holidays???

Walalala..how fast the time pass through in my life..I still remember last year I'm just sweet 15years old..but now~~sweet 16..and almost finish..ish...hahaha..quite complicated..I should be happy or sad? Honey moon year sound the end.I did nothing at this year..I wish I can be more mature on solving problems..but..the thing seem failed..lala. Ops. I am such a fool..I have no confident ..friends.I need you guys.but someone here? This holidays I should use it wisely.ommmmmommmm.. Ish..sometimes i would feel like i am really not a good leader or friends??why every thing no call me or let me know..is it not close with you guys??fine..I still need go through my life.I still have lots of friends and things let me care...recommend a drama show.. Glee..what a grEat drama.ooh.I have no idea on my broken English.so.stop here.ta<3

No comments:

Popular Posts