Friday, May 29, 2009

joyful

what happen from now on?!
muahaha..
HOLIDAYS
happy izzit?
err..
my frenss..enjoy your holidays..
relax already..dun shy..let us shout out..ply ply ply sleep sleep sleep..!!good?=)
BUT!!~
start from next week..
the cruel of band..is killing me and give me a very suprise holidays
2week of holidays are at the'cute'band practice and practice..
aim:for COMPETITION on 23/6 (date maybe right bahh~~)
alright..
spending my time at there !!spending my beauty and cheerful holidays!!..
can't go any activities..!!camp..!!travel..!!mayb tuition also cant go le!!
but i know tat's fate.. cos..i'm joined the stupid
b@nD..=)
but i try 2 enjoytable at the practice..?
FATE..
wish me have a nice mood and good relationship with band members..
i know tat i hav an attitude problems..XD
good news..
my piano lesson from next month already grad 2(i know juz a strating )i used 3month done my grad 1..xP congarx me?muahaha..my theory exam at dis year august 23 ..=) spend much of money at piano lesson..dun giv up and can't feel disappoint..if not..hohoho..merry christmas.."D feel bit pressure..but..giv some confident=)sure CAN!!
expt band,i need to focus my math..and others subject..
mid-year exam >my math results
=>paper 2 24/60
=>paper 1 32/40
+>total..=56/100
+=> C

what a bad result..
FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS..
oh yeah..almost 1week no on9 le..

wowowowow...

update le~

GOOD BYE

P's:June coming soon..half year gone..greats? NOPE=.+
joyjoyjoyXD

No comments:

Popular Posts