Thursday, January 14, 2010

watch!

i know.the feeling was gone.but.i'm still waiting the chance.haiz.i'm still is me.i'm still waiting...so.this week almost end.soon.chinese new year come again.how can!!the time was slowly slowly leaved in my life.oh my god.okay fine.i'll treasure.every second in my life.XD.i'm really busy in tuition ,study,piano,violin...lalalalla...blablabla.heha.!!.but i cant handle at all..too pressure.i got the target wat i have to face.i will be more mature,more and more concentrate in every thing,likes homework,pratice,and etc.blabla bla ..oh yea.yesterday after tuition.my mummy bought a watch for me...woooooyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~walalallalal...yuppy..i'm really happy and very excited for it..i hopes have a watch so long ago.^^..tat's a brand called SOLVIL.yea.i love it.XD.i have take photo for it.got chance upload.waaahhhhh..i'm very happy..ZZ..=..= i felt i easy satisfied~.but no care.i LOVE my watch!!

No comments:

Popular Posts