Friday, June 19, 2009

i really love you=]


(dis pic gets from js pc..nice=])

bing bing bang bang..


i was give up my current life,even i really know it's true..i'm T.I.R.E.D!all my buddies..i love u all..you know..ya..tat's all can i say with my frenz..my school life..my band life..my music life..my tuition life..my relax life..i haven gets happy and success at all..never gets anymore..nerves..i gets a bad result..how i face my family?who can help me?2 fail for me was really sad..no 'A' also..how i aim for account class?fuyuh..go art class and eat shit better..i no hav a clever and smart brain..i cant concentrate at all..forgiv me..i cant focus my result at all...can i find a place to hide?disappear in this world..who care?nobody..vent my feeling..really..if i not do well at PMR..how i continue my life?how i enjoy my life?kidding me?i need u..i love u..i so care bout u..i try to focus with u..but..1st thing need to do is..hav a good mood..i'm coimg now..finding the way to fall in love with u again..


BOOK



how 2 let a thing perfect?
let us use the letters of the alphabet
examples lucky..
L+U+C+K+Y
=12+21+3+11+25
=72%

A=1
B=2
C=3
D=4
E=5
F=6
G=7
H=8
I=9
J=10
K=11
L=12
M=13
N=14
O=15
P=16
Q=17
R=18
S=19
T=20
U=21
V=22
W=23
X=24
Y=25
Z=26

but the attitude is
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5=100%


gets my point?
my english really very poor..

i can't to explain with english..
but than i lazy to use chinese write blog too..
a useless ppl..
dont too mind..!!
habit tat..
i'm improving..
try my best..
really.....

No comments:

Popular Posts