Sunday, June 28, 2009

anti computer


recorder..my teacher bought for me..yeng leii~

fuyoh..violin..damn love it!

small drum~maybe not drum also..dun know~=D

my lovely grockenbell (ps:spelling mayb wrong)

my lovely clarinet?(left is hinson want right is mine)
a cup of ice orange juice..cool~~~^^need to clam down..and think of my bad bad result!oh dear..okay..slove it now..anti computer for ONE WEEK!!can i do it?!try la..*hope tuesday get the report card wont kena scold..got bless me=)*and wednesday start to practice for band national competition?OMG~another bless =]count down for PMR94days..hey hey you..continue and let me happy k?dun forgot our promis~haha..my dear BOOK..i love you lar~

o lalalallalla...
so from now on!!

1.fake
2.study
3.focus

and and and
violin and piano..hope i can handle both too..
okay la..
ANTI COMPUTER
ANTI PLAYFUL
take care and dun let H1N1 attack me
early sleep ,concentrate!eat full..
good healt,good mood,good friendship?
hope lalalalala...
byeee =D

No comments:

Popular Posts