Thursday, December 30, 2010

BYE 2010




The holidays almost THE END.
erm..satisfaction with my 2010=)
This year is the big change for me..
Form 4 lesson is the hardest change on begining.
BUT i conquered with that..
sisteen years old is the year that change me more mature.
thinking ,action,..and bla bla..
So.i think almost all of people changed on sisteen?!..lolx.
erm..my holidays nothing special.
went to genting,johor and singapore..
>.<.i have no photo..=(
and the most interested thing is CAMP.
At first i really regret to call my friend help me sign up ,
but then!It was awesome camp.
i slept in a real camp not like before the camp i went.(slept bed)=.=
other than that.jungle tracking.chiristmas party.performs and so on.
That was a good memory for me..compare to others..=)
ehemm..this year is the most happy year for me..=).
i dunknow why.maybe honey moon year..
BUT THEN.I"M a FORM5 student ...
ISH!!!sedih sangat..
so..BYE 2010..
GOOD LUCK IN 2011

No comments:

Popular Posts