Saturday, August 14, 2010

♥smile




ehhmmm..it is august..is it again and again repeat the same thing with a year by year?
My life.tat's all could save full of the meaning in my 5 years secondary life♥
tat's me.i love activities.i love plays.i love gossips.i love lots of thing can plays and enjoys with friends.♥

futhermore.band agm was passed for 1 week ago.is it a foolish for me?i'm no expect for wat at all. but i think kena PK2 this pose was let some of 'MEMBER'boh song?actually not tat beh song.i feel i'm not enough qualification to tanggung this pose..my mom are saying tat's good for me..but my sis said tat's is lik ..nonsense pose?who knows..♥i'll miss u guys.FORM5.♥betul betul STRESS

other than that,i know tat's time to chiong my studies.but how.how HOW??tat is ideological confusion for me.where's my lucky star?11 subject for the final exam..betul STRESS also...

besides,i need to prepare piano theory exam again.why am i say again.because 1 year once theory exam.tat's BETUL STRESS AGAIN.i'm still have continue my violin practice..but..lesser than lesser...

In a nut shell,i'm trying my best to balance all of them..HOPE SO...ta'♥

No comments:

Popular Posts