Friday, July 24, 2009

nothing is impossible




i'm independent at these few day..actually not only this few day..i'm mature than before..how to say..i known how to think..i know how to spend my time..i know how to control my tempere..improving..i need to do all the best..even i'm a bad worst girl..
band practice start from this week..untill 9/8/2009(national competition)..
i miss my friends..my class..teacher..cant gossip with my friends..
damn..
anyway..i still haven even touch my book..?huh~sigh..wth..2 week?nonono..left 1 week..
i know..this is my self problem..even i'm very tired..i still need to persist it..
don't say about this kind of sad thing..
tomorrow my house have a party..for my sis 21th birthday's..
the st_piD band seize my time ..i cant attend my house party and no have this change wait for my house open party again..!how?band hav hari ibubapa..and my house have party..but my parent busy at this party..how to come the stupid hari ibubapa?wasting my time..for what?
haizz..realize that..so stupid..i'll never forget!this stupid thing in mylife..never larh~!!!!!
bye


No comments:

Popular Posts